El Nido Palawan is one of the famous tourist spot in the province of Palawan because of the beautiful islands, beaches, and cliff limestones that can be seen here. Amazing views and awesome experience that you will treasure…
WOWISLANDS Travel and Tours is offering an all in package for you and your family or friends… A 3days/2nights all in package.
Php 4,100.00 per person minimum of 2 persons.
Included in the package:
* 3Days/2Nights accommodation at El Nido Waterfront Hotel located at Hama Street El Nido, Palawan.
* Island Tour A – Route Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island and 7 Commando. This tour comes with a free lunch we are serving grilled seafoods, grilled chicken, grilled pork with vegetable salad and fresh fruits just bring your own drink it was not included in the package.
* Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) – for maintaining the cleanliness of El Nido and to create projects for the convenience of tourist both local and foreigner.
* Van Transfer – Roundtrip shared van from Puerto to El Nido vice versa.
London’s Splash newspaper features 10 Best Country’s in Business English Proficiency…and I’m proud to say the Philippines’ got the top spot. Read more on Yahoo News.
Two US experts see the Philippines as potentially Asia’s next tiger economy, read full story in Inquirer. Continously pursuing excellence in business English will surely contribute to becoming a tiger economy.
How do we gauge success economically? Lower Inflation rate? Lower Unemployment rate? Higher Minimum Wage?
One of the best places to visit in the Philippines is El Nido, Palawan. It offers a lot of white sand beaches that are way more private than Boracay’s beach which has become a party place. If you want some restful vacation and desire privacy, check out El Nido and visit the islands on an boat hopping trip.
Here are 11 Things you can do while in El Nido
1. Do an Island Hop…There are 4 kinds of tours they do in El Nido as follows:
Thats actually four different places you can go to in 4 days
2. Dine and enjoy the band at Arts Cafe
3. Rent a Bike and explore, just be extra careful riding on rough roads.
4. Hike to see the Magkalitkalit Falls
5. climb the Cliff and enjoy a full view of Bacuit Bay