One of the best places to visit in the Philippines is El Nido, Palawan. It offers a lot of white sand beaches that are way more private than Boracay’s beach which has become a party place. If you want some restful vacation and desire privacy, check out El Nido and visit the islands on an boat hopping trip.
Here are 11 Things you can do while in El Nido
1. Do an Island Hop…There are 4 kinds of tours they do in El Nido as follows:
Thats actually four different places you can go to in 4 days
2. Dine and enjoy the band at Arts Cafe
3. Rent a Bike and explore, just be extra careful riding on rough roads.
4. Hike to see the Magkalitkalit Falls
5. climb the Cliff and enjoy a full view of Bacuit Bay
6. Kayak to the nearby islands
7. Windsurf at Bacuit Bay
8. Go camping in the beach…
9. Eat some squid at Squidos
10. Catch some fish
11. Learn how to Dive