Looking for a great and secluded Beach in El Nido just to lounge around? Go to Verde Safari Beach in Sitio Dagmay. Your day can be simple lounging or sunbathing, napping in a hammock or pumping your hearts up climbing a Rock Wall. For groups, you can play beach volleyball or toss frisbee among others. The beach is quiet and secluded with very wide beach front you can enjoy strolling. There are lava rocks on both it’s end to try climbing, with care!
You can ride inside the Hilux in Aircon or go cowboy style in the back, take pictures as your traverse the roads, it’s a scenic drive, especially in Duli Road. Just take extra care especially if you feel like standing up.
P1,000 per person and this includes lunch. Email Us for promos that may be available especially in groups. You can also avail of the 3 hr Snorkeling tour in the nearby islands on our 20 passenger Boat, for an additional P350 only, you go onboard with Snorkle set with fins and 1 drink.
* 3Days/2Nights accommodation at Garnet Hotel located in Hama Street, Brgy. Masagana El Nido, Palawan…. A new build hotel with Standard Room good for 2 persons each room have twin bed, cable tv, controlled aircon, private comfort room with hot and cold shower, free access of WIFI in the lobby and a 24 hours electricity… This package also comes with a free daily breakfast for 2 persons…
* Tour A – route of Tour A, Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Snorkeling Area and 7 Commando, we are serving free lunch for this tour such as grilled pork,grilled chicken, grilled fish, squid, crabs and shrimps depends on the availability of sea foods in the market… Plus vegetable salad and fresh fruits. Just bring your own drink as it was not included in the package…
* Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) – this fee is being collected by the Tourism and the funds will be use for maintaining the cleanliness of El Nido and do some improvement projects for the benefits of both tourist and locals…
* Van Transfer – roundtrip shared van transfer fromt Puerto Princesa terminal to El Nido terminal vice versa…
Two US warships set their anchors in Palawan as part of a regular visit with friend-nations like the Philippines, a long time US ally. They are in Puerto Princesa City, the City with in a Forest, and where the Underground river us as well as the controversial Scarborough shoal where our Country is in claims dispute with China. Palawan is where The Last Frontier, El Nido is also located.
Read full story on why the US warships are here in the Philippines.
I went up the hotel room ahead of my husband from dinner as he stayed to look at something in the hotel shops. When he got in the room he excitingly told me that we should visit a place a fellow tourist he got into chatting with told him about, I asked where but he can’t tell me the name coz he forgot lol…
So I said, describe it to me and he goes into something like…. it’s south of the Philippines, passed Boracay (where we have been a few times), the guy showed me the poster and it’s just soooooo beautiful, it has limestones with turquoise water, the place just looks so captivating. And the guy said it’s nothing like he’s ever seen in the Philippines I want us to go there baby! I replied, sure with enthusiasm. But what is the place called? Oh, tomorrow, when we go down, I’l show you the post card from the Souvenir Shop and let’s see the name.
The following morning, on our way to the buffet breakfast that we always look forward to, we dropped by the shop, but it was still closed…I said let’s go back later, he goes, No, I can reach the postcard just to read the back to know where it is…. and he did! lol…
It’s El Nido, Palawan! I’m like, wow, that’s my dream vacation destination in the Philippines for the longest time. But I heard it’s very expensive. He goes, if it’s worth it, i’ll work to afford it so I can take you there. I’m touched! The following vacation, we, together with family and a friend went there and the islands were amazingly beautiful!!! You would just say.. WOW!!! Truly Wow Islands!
Here is a video of a Safari Expedition that goes around the remote areas just to give you an idea about El Nido!
And to our surprise, one doesn’t have to spend USD 300 per night in an luxurious El Nido resort to enjoy the places, like how we thought it would be by the guy who shared about it said. There are decent Resorts offering affordable package deals by the El Nido Town. Island Hopping Boats can take you to a series of Tours into different routes such as Lagoons, Sand Bars, Secret Beaches and more.
Explore El Nido on your next vacation! It’s truly more Fun in the Philippines!
El Nido Palawan is 267 kilometers from Puerto Princesa it is a 5hours drive 3 hours cement road and 2 hours rough road. Between the 5 hours you will stop at Roxas to eat some snacks and use the comfort room and before entering the rough road you will stop at Taytay to use also the comfort room.
WOWISLANDS Travel and Tours offers services for your vacation, all in package for 5days/4nights.
Php 7,400.00 per person minimum of 2 perons.
* 5days/4nights accommodation at El Nido Waterfront Hama St. El Nido Palawan.
* Island Tour A – route of Tour A are Small and Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island and 7 Commando.
* Island Tour B – route of Tour B are Snake Island, Codugnon Cave, Cathedral Cave, Pangulasian Beach and Pinagbuyutan Island.
* Island Tour D – route of Tour D are Cadlao Beach, Natnat Beach, Pasandigan Beach, Paradise Beach and Bukal Beach.
* Each island tour have free lunch we are serving grilled fish, grilled chicken, grilled, pork with vegetable salad and fresh fruits just bring your own drink it was not included in the package.
* Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) – this is use for maintaining the cleanliness of El Nido and to create project for the convenience of tourist both foreigner and local.
* Van Transfer – A roundtrip shared van transfer for Puerto to El Nido vice versa.
El Nido Palawan is a Paradise, combination of nature trip and water sports adventure both local and foreign tourist love the place because of the beautiful and awesome views of the islands and beaches…
WOWISLANDS Travel and Tours is here to help you plan for your vacation travel we can provide you iterinary on what to do in the island. Now we offer s 4days/3nights all in package for as low as:
Php 5,800.00 per person minimum of 2 persons.
Included in the package:
* 4days/3nights accommodation at El Nido Waterfront Hotel in Hama St. El Nido Palawan a beachfront hotel with nice view to wacth.
* Island Tour B – islands to visit Pangulasian Island, Snake Island, Codugnon Cave, Cathedral Cave and Pinagbuyutan Island.
* Island Tour D – visit the beaches of Cadlao Beach, Natnat Beach,Pasandigan Beach, Bukal Beach and Paradise Beach.
* In every island tour we offer free lunch and served grilled seafoods, grilled chicken, grilled pork with vegetable salad and fresh fruits just bring your own drinks it was not included in the package.
* Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) – Tourism office is collecting this fee for maintaining the cleanliness of El Nido and to create some project for the convenience of both foreign and local visitors.
* Van Transfer – Roundtrip shared van transfer from Puerto to El Nido vice versa.
El Nido Palawan is one of the famous tourist spot in the province of Palawan because of the beautiful islands, beaches, and cliff limestones that can be seen here. Amazing views and awesome experience that you will treasure…
WOWISLANDS Travel and Tours is offering an all in package for you and your family or friends… A 3days/2nights all in package.
Php 4,100.00 per person minimum of 2 persons.
Included in the package:
* 3Days/2Nights accommodation at El Nido Waterfront Hotel located at Hama Street El Nido, Palawan.
* Island Tour A – Route Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island and 7 Commando. This tour comes with a free lunch we are serving grilled seafoods, grilled chicken, grilled pork with vegetable salad and fresh fruits just bring your own drink it was not included in the package.
* Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) – for maintaining the cleanliness of El Nido and to create projects for the convenience of tourist both local and foreigner.
* Van Transfer – Roundtrip shared van from Puerto to El Nido vice versa.